The update will be going up in the Patreon Creations section in a couple hours. Unfortunately due to some last minute issues with the new harpy animations two of them only display the first loop currently (feral cockatiel and feral harpy); we intend to hotfix this ASAP. The rest of them should be working just fine, though.
The sorting system is finally in! You have a number of criteria to sort by, and you can even move your monsters into custom tabs as you choose. Let me know right away if there's any major bugs with the system. There will be a hotfix ideally within the next week to address any issues that pop up. We also made a large number of optimizations on the breeding menu that should make it go a lot faster and hopefully be easier to use.
I've also added more to the Delilah/Ferris storyline that starts by getting enough affection with Margo. The newest scenes start with visiting Delilah in the church, and progress as you gain affection with both her and Ferris (and visit the church and guild).
7.6 Patch Notes
- New animations! Fbreeder x Harpy, Fbreeder x Futa Harpy, Fbreeder x Cockatiel, Fbreeder x Budgie, Fbreeder x Cockatrice, Fbreeder x Siren (the last two have loop issues, will be hotfixed ASAP)
- Added 3 more loops to the Kay beach animation
- All new sorting system with customizable tabs: you can now move and reorder monsters between tabs by opening the sorting tab in the breeding menu and then dragging and dropping. You can also set a list of criteria to sort monsters by for each tab. (UI graphics placeholder atm)
- More storyline has been added with Delilah/Ferris, progress it by gaining affection with Margo, Delilah, and Ferris and visiting the Guild and Church
- New Shortcuts:
- The number keys will switch between different tabs in the breeding menu
- If you hold ctrl while selecting a monster in the breeding menu, it will automatically select both that monster and its last breeding partner
- If you hold shift while selecting a monster in the breeding menu, it will select the monster without closing the tab (in case you want to hover over the traits, etc)
Bug Fixes/Minor Changes
- We've made a number of changes to hopefully make the breeding menu a lot faster/less laggy
- The exit x should show up on the Kay animation now
- Fixed a bug affecting monsters that develop a preference for futas
- Margo loses affection when you ask her about her boobs now (seriously, how tasteless of you)
- Preg chance and energy cost will now update when you hover over a monster in the breeding menu
- Fixed issue preventing you from completing the Kaliba event with the new inventory menu
- Fixed skin color issue with Kittenboys and Budgies, but unfortunately this fix will not apply to the colors of monsters from previous saves
- Moved the breeder to the top of the breeding list rather than the bottom by default
- There may be some weird game behavior when monsters with disabled traits are obtained
- The tutorial displays some of the old UI
- The colors on some animations are incorrect as they have yet to overhauled