Hey, putting up hotfix 7.3.1 for patrons in a few a moments. This is a small hotfix, but it addresses the last of the save issues and lets you enjoy the new intro. Sorry for the dearth of programming updates lately; we've had our attention stolen away by some challenges in designing the revamped UI and with website development. I'll be excited to show the new UI changes we're coming up with soon!
I'll have to ask you guys to stay patient in regards to the next public release: still making sure we can get that to work correctly with the split swfs.
Also, decided to keep the .exe and .swf versions separate this time, as that appeared to be a bit confusing for some folks, and in addition switched to using .zip rather than .rar as that's a bit more universal.
- New intro! Added a little bit of spice to the beginning of the game, as you get to see the breeder traveling to the ranch for the first time!
Bug Fixes / Balance
- Should finally have all of the save issues hunted down and handled. Please let me know if any remain.
- There may be some weird game behavior when monsters with disabled traits are obtained
- Some animations have been disabled or are glitchy due to the new overhauls and colors
- Colors are incorrect in a number of pens and animations
- No tutorial yet (but soon! thanks choco!)