Update 2: Uploading a second fix, should fix more save issues. Let me know if issues continue to pop up.
Update: Issues with loading saves should be fixed now. If you were getting a white screen, try re-downloading now. Let me know immediately if any problems remain. Sincere apologies for letting that one slip by: Fleet has been instructed to take me out behind the shed and shoot me if I ever upload a release without testing an old save on it first again.
Hey guys! Alpha Build 7.3 is going up on Patreon in a few minutes. This will include our first batch of new breeding animations! In addition, we added a new minigame to the Amadour event (in a style you might recognize if you play a lot of flash sex games :P) as well as made it available for the female breeder as well.
The beginnings of the ranch assistant system are already laid out, but until we get the UI in place it won't be available in-game. Expect it to be available in 7.4, though likely the ranch assistants will be limited at first as we'll be expanding upon them and the system as we introduce more storylines involving the characters.
7.3 Patch Notes
- New Breeding Animations: Fbreeder x Catguy, Fbreeder x Tiguy, Fbreeder x Futa Catgirl, Fbreeder x Catboy, Fbreeder x Kittengirl
- New NPC Animations: Fbreeder x Amadour, Amadour MnF parody minigame (addition to the Valentine's day scene)
- You can now choose to have animations auto-play, as well as choose to hide bulging in sex animations (disabling bulging doesn't work with holsxstallion atm)
- Ranch Assistant system back-end has been added, but it won't be available in-game until 7.4
Bug Fixes / Balance
- Good news for people who hate words! The hate words option now works correctly, courtesy of Fleet, who hates words
- You can now see Blitzkrieg during the Yuelia event
- Fixed how Kala shows up in the request menu
- Fixed issues with some events due to animation loading problems
- Fixed a number of small animation issues
- There may be some weird game behavior when monsters with disabled traits are obtained
- Some animations have been disabled or are glitchy due to the new overhauls and colors
- Colors are incorrect in a number of pens and animations
- No tutorial yet (but soon! thanks choco!)
As for the public release, expect it some time next week, as we'll have to do some testing regarding setting up a browser version with the split swfs.