Hey, releasing a hotfix tonight that should be up in a few minutes. This will just address some of the issues introduced in 7.2 with the new way animations are handled. Continue to let us know what issues you run into, and we'll continue to hotfix.
Also, expect a blog update in the next week that will describe the new Ranch Assistant system, as well as an open call for fans to submit their own ideas for NPC monster requests!
We're on schedule to have a nice collection of new animations ready for 7.3, and I think you guys will be very pleased with the work the art team has been doing.
7.2.1 Patch Notes
- Installer - in addition to the .exe and .swf versions, we're now uploading a windows installer version that will install breeding season on your computer if you so choose. This version will be good for anyone who is using windows and has had trouble getting the game to run (particularly since 7.2). This will install an adobe air application on your computer in a directory of your choosing (and unlike the other two versions, shouldn't upset your anti-viruses). As we release new versions, it will also allow you to easily overwrite older versions. This is something of an experiment, so let us know if you run into any significant issues with it and we'll try to address them ASAP.
Bug Fixes / Balance
- Fixed neo demons not showing up
- Fixed futa hols, futa demoness, and futa titwolves faces not showing up correctly
- Additional minor bug fixes
- There may be some weird game behavior when monsters with disabled traits are obtained
- There's some small cosmetic issues on the new ferals, and some ferals lack color variants or have unfinished colors
- Pen silhouettes for some monsters are currently incorrect and show up as base monsters instead
- Some animations have been disabled or are glitchy due to the new overhauls and colors
- Colors are incorrect in a number of pens and animations