Hey guys, I'll be putting up alpha build 7.2 on the patreon in a few minutes here; this is a very small update content-wise since it's following the hotfix and is primarily for the purpose of testing out our new set-up where animations are now in their own separate swfs. All of this month was more or less dedicated to animation prep work (you can see all the new poses we've been pumping out below), and you'll start to see these new animations in the game starting next update.
Just make sure you keep the BreedingSeason7.2.exe or .swf in the same folder as the "media" folder. Let me know if this makes game performance better (or worse) for you, and we'll likely be hunting down bugs and hotfixing over the next couple of weeks.
7.2 Patch Notes
- Colors have been added for tigirl, tiguy, and primogem
- Animations have now been split into separate .swfs, this will help significantly in adding in more animations later and ideally increase performance; please let us know any issues
- Animations will not progress until you click the arrows now, so you can view different loops as long as you like
Bug Fixes / Balance
- Summoning sickness has been reduced to two days
- Minor bug fixes
- There may be some weird game behavior when monsters with disabled traits are obtained
- There's some small cosmetic issues on the new ferals, and some ferals lack color variants or have unfinished colors
- Pen silhouettes for some monsters are currently incorrect and show up as base monsters instead
- Some animations have been disabled or are glitchy due to the new overhauls and colors
- Colors are incorrect in a number of pens and animations
I'll also be bumping up the public release up to 7.1