Hey guys, here's the 6.5.1 hotfix. We were able to fit in nearly all of the current round of revamps and Genderbent monsters! The Swine is unfortunately still waiting on a new animation before it can go in and the Cockatiel didn't quite make the cut for this patch, and there will still need to be a few more hotfixes/updates before all the new monsters are completely in working order. Notably we didn't have enough time to fill out all the color and skin variations so for some monsters they'll be absent in this hotfix. There'll also be a lack of consistency between a lot of the sex animations and the idles until we can get around to updating them all.
On the upside you won't have to wait too long! We're planning to have another small update before the 15th that should rectify the color/skin situation for most of the monsters, and we have some cool things planned like different skin pattern variations for stallions and mares, etc.
- New Genderbent monsters: Demoness (female Demon) and Mare (female Stallion) (Color and skin variations not yet implemented)
- Visual Revamps/New Idles: Demon, Stallion, Male and Female Elves, and Harpies (Color and skin variations not yet implemented for some of them)
Bug Fixes / Balance
- Fixed a bug where new days would fail to regenerate hearts/energy if you ordered a new monster in the guild menu
- Fixed a bug where gremlins, futa, and neoteny monsters would fail to appear in the monster pens (let me know if any of the pens are still broken)
- Genderbent works in the gallery now
- (Finally) fixed greased lightning/dex energy scaling on monsters so they won't go negative, thanks to a fan who sent in a way better equation!
- Catgirl Kennel should now have correctly colored silhouettes, but the other pens may not
- Genderbent will occur much more frequently than other traits for testing reasons
- Monster descriptions, consumable effects, and game mechanics are unfinished/unimplemented on a number of new monsters
- Some animations have been disabled or are glitchy due to the new overhauls and colors
- Due to the on-going overhaul of the color system, colors are incorrect in a number of pens and animations
- There's been a slight increase in lag from the new color/animation system, which we still need to optimize