As a compromise, we're going to release 6.4 right now as a relatively smaller update, and have a larger update with a number of new and updated monster types planned for mid-August.
Also, as a heads up: S has some great new pin-ups we're putting up before the end of the month as well.
6.4 Patch Notes
- You can now purchase building upgrades for buildings on your ranch
- Auto-Harvester: Building upgrade that allows you to have monsters harvested automatically when they reach full hearts, but only harvests half as many consumables
- Feeding Trough: Building upgrade that allows you to add a stack of consumables to a monster's trough to be automatically eaten by them every day, by selecting them in their pens
- Added weather effects to the ranch, now you can see some pretty snow, rain, and leaves falling in autumn
- There are now days of the week: this doesn't have much of an effect now, but eventually NPCs and shops may have schedules
Bug Fixes / Balance
- The store will notify you when there's new monsters now
- Fixed a bug where harvesting level 100 monsters would break the inventory
- Can't sort by monster type in the Item menu yet
- There's no tutorial yet
- Pretty much all of the in-game stat and price values are placeholder; do not expect things to be remotely balanced just yet
- "I hate words" can cause strange issues (maybe you should try liking words more)
The next public release will probably be around the 4th of August. And unfortunately that save editing guide is going to be a bit delayed as well, but should be up around the time we do the next Patron release.