Hey guys, there was some reworking of how the items and events work so saves from previous versions will not transfer, unfortunately. Luckily saves ought to transfer for the next couple of updates and there should only be one more time in the future where saves won't transfer (there are just a couple more systems that will need to be refactored a bit). You can, of course, transfer monsters, etc, manually if you know how to edit the JSON save files. I'd still like to write a guide on that eventually, but it really is a "time permitting" sort of thing.
6.3 Patch Notes
- New Demon harvest, Futaurus harvest and Stallion harvest sex animations are in as placeholders for fplayer x demon fplayer x futaurus, and fplayer x stallion (eventually you'll see those animations when you harvest instead)
- Kay/Ellenor/Levi questline to get the alchemy lab is mostly complete! You're able to get the alchemy lab, and can start the quest after getting enough affection with Kay (700) and running into her in town
- New alchemy recipes (right and left determine which recipe is chosen, top modifies it): Elf Juice + Assking Shark = Intimidating Sub, Harpy Grease + KY Jellyfish = Hearty Noodles, Dickwolf Jizz + Naughtylus = Energy Drink. Titfish + Various combinations of harvestable jizz = Dye.
- New debug code for NPC affection
- Rehauled/refactored many of the core systems to clean up the code and make it more extensible, as a result saves won't transfer from older versions for 6.3
Bug Fixes / Balance
- Minor bug fixes/balance changes (sorry, didn't keep good track of them :P)
- Saves will not transfer from older versions
- Characters will occasionally show a talking animation when they should be silent
- The game hangs a little when starting a new game; it's just pre-loading some things
- The Building Upgrade Menu doesn't work yet
- Can't sort by monster type in the Item menu yet
- There's no tutorial yet
- Pretty much all of the in-game stat and price values are placeholder; do not expect things to be remotely balanced just yet
- "I hate words" can cause strange issues (maybe you should try liking words more)
I'll go ahead and put up the new public release tomorrow night.