Hey guys, here's the 6.1.1 hotfix you've been waiting on. It'll be for Patrons in the Creations section, as usual. Not sure whether there will also be another mid-month release or just 6.2 at the end of the month, I'll keep you all updated.
Also, I'm sorry to announce that the panel I was hoping to hold at Acen this weekend has been canceled :(. I had a minor family emergency come up and I won't be able to attend the con this year. I'm sincerely sorry to anyone who was looking forward to hanging out with me and attending the panel, and I promise to do panels at other cons in the near future.
Finally, we'll be holding a poll soon for you guys to vote on whether you like the new redesign of the dickwolf that S has been working on.
Anyway, here are the patch notes for the hotfix:
- Added the ability to talk to Lily in the guildhall and the "Rest Stop" event back to the game
- The Marchioness quest and event are back in the game (she doesn't reward you with Seraphs yet, though)
- Kay now gives you the Mermaid Jetsam at the beach, though you need more than 650 affection with her to get the event
- You can now use the shift key to skip dialog
- Added a debug code for adding energy
- New dialog box and new dialog tags for Marquis and Co.
- Tags will show up in the town for you to talk with the shopkeepers, but you can't use them yet
- The game now starts in May
- Fixed some more events to recognize player gender, but haven't fixed all of them yet
- From now on, newly added traits and events should be correctly added to saves loaded from older versions as well (starting with this version)
- Can now see traits and effects on a monster in the selection menu (when releasing or fulfilling requests)
- Dickwolf Jizz increases hearts like it should again
- The Pink Pearl should no longer disappear after reaching 10 quality
- Consumable effects won't "stick" to monsters accidentally any more and will be removed correctly each day
- Demon x Catgirl has been fixed
- Fixed the catgirl idle hair issues and noses
- Fixed Dickwolf x Dickwolf hand
- Animation arrows no longer pulse
- You can no longer donate after choosing to keep a new monster
- Gross is no longer a reward
- Request reward gil has been reduced back
- You need 650 affection with Margo to get the random guild donation
- The game hangs a little when starting a new game; it's just pre-loading some things
- The Alchemy Menu and Building Upgrade Menu don't work yet, so the Alchemy Building is not worth buying
- Marchioness quest can't be completed yet
- Can't sort by monster type in the Item menu yet
- There's no tutorial yet
- Pretty much all of the in-game stat and price values are placeholder; do not expect things to be remotely balanced just yet
- "I hate words" can cause strange issues (maybe you should try liking words more)