5.3 patch notes
- A questline featuring the Marchioness has been added, culminating in a sex scene (with animation). Don't worry, this is just the beginning of her storyline (you'll be able to get pregnant from her eventually). Also, the requirements may be a little brutal currently.
- Seraphs, a new monster type, have been added to the game. They're fairly unique in the way their consumables/breeding work. You can't get a Seraph from normal breeding, but must actually feed their consumable to a monster in order to get a new Seraph from breeding. In order to unlock them, you must complete the Marchioness questline.
- The basic pen expansion system is in place (though, unfortunately you can't expand pen size yet). Currently it allows you to make the Seraph Cage expansion to the Harpy Aviary once you've unlocked it.
- The Seraph Cage and Harpy Aviary pen interiors have been added.
- Butt Stallions have been renamed to Stallions (don't worry, they're still all about butts, though)
- Fixed some minor issues with the event system; the event freezing bug may still be at large, but it should be wiped out with an event system rewrite soon
- Lots of bugs I know are still crawling around, next update will include a major bug hunt