This update happens to contain a couple of very special guest characters; Aitako and Wiggles from Schoolgirls Love Tentacles! Delicious Orange contacted me a looong time ago looking to see if we were interested in having them as a cameo, and of course we accepted. He even whipped up the script for the events (and the super awesome sex scene). If you're unfamiliar, SLT is a rather risque crowd-funded card game centered around the loving relationships between schoolgirls and their affectionate tentacle monster partners. You can check out the tumblr here: http://schoolgirlslovetentacles.tumblr.com/. Of course, along with Aitako showing up in Breeding Season, there's a good chance you guys will be getting to see Roxie show up in SLT in the future!
Anyway, since you guys have been waiting long enough, here are the 5.2 patch notes:
- Aitako and Wiggles from SLT make a special appearance in a couple of new beach-based events, including a rather huge sex scene! And yes, we do plan on giving the scene some art and animations in the future.
- A handful of new small events that take place at the beach, including a new one with Kay
- Demon x Holstaurus Animation, with a close-up scene!
- Stallion x Holstaurus Animation
- A couple of neat new special event consumables; absolutely cannot guarantee that they're not crazy imbalanced, but hopefuly they're at least interesting
- Updated dialog portraits including Margo, Roxie, the Marquis, and the Marchioness
- You can click through the victory screen, in order to continue playing right away after you beat the game(the song keeps playing, but you can mute it)
- Fixed holstaurus/futaurus animation color/variation issues
- Cleaned up the female elf x stallion and female elf x demon animations a little
- The game should no longer be haunted by phantom nipples when you have a newborn futaurus
- There should be less invisible junk blocking you from clicking monster silhouettes in the pens
- Outlines now work correctly in the Holstaurus/Stallion pens
- Breed/harvest count and feed count should be able to display larger numbers now
I'll also have 5.0.1 up for the public in the next 20 minutes here.