Alright, I'm all tuckered out :P. I'm tossing up the 5.0 build onto patreon in the next five or so minutes here, then the new debug codes will go up a few minutes later.
5.0 patch notes
- Your first peek at the new vanilla stallions. They're not entirely implemented yet (lacking mane/head variations).
- You can now use the ordering system in the guild services menu! Use it to order a higher chance of getting certain monstertypes/traits in the store for 5 days. Not entirely balanced yet.
- The base for the affection system is now in place. After you meet NPCs, you can look under the "Contacts" section of the status menu to see how much affection they have for you. Once more events are implemented, you'll be able to raise NPC's affection through particular choices/completeing particular tasks for them, and doing so will unlock new events with them. Right now the only implementation so far is that Kala will like you more the more monsters you release (as opposed to donating them). In the future there will also be indicators to tell you when you gain or lose affection with NPCs.
- New holstaurus barn.
- There is now an option to auto-skip dialog, for those who truly hate words. Using the skip button during dialog will also now skip through unimportant (non-game-altering) dialog choices automatically.
- There is now a Harvest All button.
- You can now donate monsters as soon as they're born.
- You can now see how many guild points you have right on your hud.
- We've made the accumulation of wealth 85% more satisfying.
- The Status Menu now tells you when/for how long you're pregnant.
- Keyboard shortcuts should become randomly unresponsive less often
- Fixed various UI bugs
- There's now a debug code to give yourself guild points
- There're now debug codes to change a monster's hair, face, skintone, and colorscheme