Alright, I'm on the final stretch with 5.0 and I plan on having it up for Patrons in about an hour or so. In the meantime I wanted to go ahead and throw up the 4.8.1 build for the public.
- Monster donations/guild services have been added to the game. Go to the pens to donate a monster to the guild to get guild points, which you can spend in the guild services window in the guildhall by clicking on the notice board. The UI is still placeholder, and while stat/trait/store size upgrades and the ability to refresh clients work, you can't use the ordering system just yet.
- The brand spanking new Demon models have been added to the game, with a plethora of new variations
- The Elf Stockades and the Demon Pit have been added to the game
- Two new animations for Dickwolves/Elf Girls (rubbing and insertion, the animation will vary depending on whether their mating produces offspring or not)
- Fixed some minor menu errors (combo boxes staying when you close a window, etc)
- Reworked the system for applying color/variations to monsters