- Raising the store stats level should now correctly raise monster stat caps. Stat caps will no longer grow on their own unless you upgrade the store.
- You should now retain the ability to refresh clients using GP after loading from a save
- The Harvest All button should now work correctly
- You can now hold a maximum of 100 consumables at a time in your inventory, you may be able to upgrade this later
- Progressing to the next scene of multi-part animations should now work correctly
- Various minor tweaks
Some people have been reporting issues with unresponsive random dialog events that I haven't been able to replicate. Please let me know if you come across these and give me as much information about your game as possible so that I can attempt to replicate the issue.
Also, along with the 5.0.1 update I'll be throwing up the first couple of pin-ups that S-Purple has thrown together exclusively for our patrons, featuring Kala and Roxie:
The uncensored versions will be available for our $10+ patrons on the Patreon page.
Additionally, later in the month we'll be putting up our first patron-exclusive mini-game, a fun little bottle-catch flash game featuring Kay, with some racy rewards.
Also, I thought I'd give you guys a peak at the new harpies, as well as some of their variations (bonus points if you can name the references):
Finally, here's just a couple of sketches S made of Lily recently that I thought you guys might enjoy: