Whew, okay, I will admit the last few hours have not been very fun. Ran into a few problems I was not expecting while attempting to add in the new animations. As a result some things I wanted to add did not make it in (namely the catgirl/catgirl animation). A lot of small convenience features got left out (was planning to add a donate button to the newborn menu and work in another couple of debug codes). I plan on doing a hotfix next week to rectify this. Still, I at least managed to get a good amount of meat in there. Many of the new systems I just put in are extremely rough and not at all balanced yet, so I do plan on tweaking them right away in the hotfix once you guys test them out a little.
- Monster donations/guild services have been added to the game. Go to the pens to donate a monster to the guild to get guild points, which you can spend in the guild services window in the guildhall by clicking on the notice board. The UI is still placeholder, and while stat/trait/store size upgrades and the ability to refresh clients work, you can't use the ordering system just yet.
- The brand spanking new Demon models have been added to the game, with a plethora of new variations
- The Elf Stockades and the Demon Pit have been added to the game
- Two new animations for Dickwolves/Elf Girls (rubbing and insertion, the animation will vary depending on whether their mating produces offspring or not)
- Fixed some minor menu errors (combo boxes staying when you close a window, etc)
- Reworked the system for applying color/variations to monsters
Now I gotta pass out :P.
EDIT: Very aware of the animation issues guys, will have a quick hotfix for them by the end of the day.