No, that's not a mistake. I am being generous with the public release just this once and skipping straight to 4.6. The reason being, simply, that there's not enough of a difference between 4.5.2 and 4.6 to justify separate public releases due to the weird way the patron releases worked out at the end of last month. That said, because I'm releasing 4.6 early there's only going to be one public release this month. The next public release will not be until June 7th.
4.4.1 -> 4.6 Change Log:
- Catgirls and Dickwolves have undergone a visual overhaul, including dozens of new variations
- Brand new Catgirl/Dickwolf and Futa Catgirl/Dickwolf sex animations
- The Catgirl Kennel and Dickwolf Yard have been remade
- Small new Catgirl event
- Spiffy new splash screens, new Status menu (unfinished), and some other UI odds and ends
- A few NPCs have been redone
- Animation framerate should be increased significantly
- Fixed a number of bugs that were occurring with random Events
- Fixed some UI bugs
- Harvesting animations are now correctly turned off along with other sex animations when disabled in the options menu
- Replaced a lot of the compressed images, if you find any that I missed please let me know
- Added a scrollbar back to the lists
- Catgirls and Dickwolves new colors/variations do not correlate to their colors/variations in old animations
- Catgirls and Dickwolves may not inherit or transmit visual features to their offspring correctly, due to the fact that the rest of the monsters haven't been visually updated yet.
- Face images in the breeding menu match the old models instead of the new ones
- The Status menu doesn't correctly tell you when you're pregnant/when you're due
- The Albino trait was temporarily disabled
Now, as for the next release: we'll be shooting for a release between the 17th and 19th for patrons. This release will include both male and female elves, new sex animations, and, time permitting, some new gameplay changes/features.
Also, the hunt for an animator is going extremely well. I've been talking with some very promising individuals about filling out the rest of the animations, and with any luck they'll already be contributing animations by the time the next release comes out.