We've already passed the $4,000 mark on our Patreon campaign! In just a little over two weeks you guys have already managed to knock out three of our four milestones, and the fourth one is coming up quick! I am completely blown away by the response we've gotten and it's been totally invigorating and inspiring.
I honestly did not expect us to be reaching the voting site milestone so quickly! There are a few obstacles still in the way that will prevent us from getting the voting site up for another month or two, particularly since I want to focus as much energy as I can into the next couple of game updates, but as soon as we can get it in place donors will be able to have a new level of direction in the game's development, and we should now be entirely capable of affording the cost of running and maintaining it!
Concerning the near-future of Breeding Season; S-Purple and I agreed that the best way to go about updating the monsters will be in waves: For the next few updates, we'll focus on making each of them center around particular monsters, animations for those monsters, and events involving them. Our next update (shooting for about the 19th for donors), will feature Catgirls and Dickwolves. After that; Elves, then Demons and Holstauruses, and finally Harpies and Stallions. We're going to try to stick in Futa content where we can fit it (pun intended?); if not with the main monster updates, then afterwards along with Neoteny.
If you see the total on our Patreon drop a little bit, don't be alarmed; we're going to remove the $50 tier for custom animations for this next month. Our reasoning is that, since we're going to be rolling out the updated monsters over the next couple of months, we want to make sure that we get all of the custom animations that have been requested from us so far done before we go adding any more to the backlog. We also want to get a better idea of how much work each of these custom animations will take us with our new method of animating. To be perfectly clear: every animation already paid for is getting done, we're just not going to be allowing any additional custom animation requests for the next month. The $100 tier is staying the same for now.
I'm planning on getting that delayed hotfix up today if at all possible. Otherwise it will go up along with the public release tomorrow.
Also, regarding the last blog update; I think everyone caught on pretty quickly, but in case you didn't: April Fools :P