We made it to $3,000! You guys have no idea how psyched I am right now! Thank you to all of our generous supporters, you rock! This means, of course, that I'll be working on Breeding Season full time from here on out. This should lead to a huge improvement in the amount and quality of content that we can get into each update.
As for this update; it's now up on Patreon for everyone who pledged at least $1. For everyone who pledged $10 or more, the debug codes should be up shortly after. If you don't want to/can't pledge, you'll have to wait until the 6th when I'll make the public release.
This is another one of those updates that has a high chance of being pretty unstable. I plan on hotfixing this one throughout the week, so keep up the bug reports and let me know if anything is REALLY broken. Also, we make some pretty big changes to the UI; this is very much still a work in progress and it's still pretty rough and you should let us know what you like/don't like/what we broke so that we can get to fixing it ASAP.
Regarding the game balance changes; I still intend on doing a very significant revamp to the way the stat system works, but for now I'm playing with balance to help me decide on which directions to go with it. Do let me know how you feel about the balance changes.
- UI Overhaul: The monster shop, the consumable shop, the building shop, the clients menu, the breeding menu, the monster menu, the inventory menu, and many of the small menus have all been overhauled. The UI overhaul is a work in progress - Not all of the UI has been finished and much of the new UI is still in a rough state; we're looking for as many bug reports and opinions on the UI changes as possible. I'll be supplying hotfixes throughout the week as necessary.
- Random events: 2 large sex scene events, 2 small character events, and a handful of overheard
conversations (frequency on these events is still being balanced)
- You can now be introduced to Kay and Levi
- The Marquis and Marchioness finally remembered their housewarming gift
- There's a couple new consumable effects to play around with
- Consumable ratings can now go all the way to five stars
- Removed "less than" Client Requirements
- Consumables raise mod by four times as much
- Consumables sell for slightly more
- It now takes 10 minutes to enter any of the pens from the ranch or enter the guild from the town
- You can now use debug codes to unlock gold and silver traits
- There is now a debug code to generate new clients
- There is now a debug code to change particular monster stats
- There are now debug codes to change both monster and player pregnancy rates
- If you want access to these debug codes, become a patron :P
- Pregnancy still doesn't correctly display on a lot of animations (waiting until new PC sprite is done to fix this)
- The Feral trait is not yet in the game and as such can't be selected