Thanks to CoyoteRedMoon for his Kala art (sorry for scribbling on it, it's just for this scene I promise :P)
As ever, game breaking bugs are very possible in this version. Also, saves are will not transfer. One of my goals is to allow saves to be transferable by next month.
- Cumshots: All of the male-female monster pairings should now have cum-shot endings. They'll cum outside unless this breeding produces offspring, in which case they'll cum inside. The animations are still very rough and unfinished, so bear with me (final animations will include much more movement). The player does not yet have cum-shot endings for her breeding animations, but she will in the next update.
- New dialogue: Included some new dialogue teasing at the further storyline of the game and introducing you to some more characters. All the new dialogue will occur within the first few days. Much more to come on that front.
- Stat growth has been significantly changed, thanks to Werefrog for the equation, and Lonewolf and the rest for helping out with the math discussion. This may seriously affect balance, let me know how you like it.
- Other balance changes: made breeding modifier transfers harder, made human intellect a stacking trait
Known issues/intended fixes/changes that didn't make it in yet:
- Demons are not yet implemented, removed them from the monster type count to make people stop searching for them :P
- Unlocked traits that are species specific do not show up in the unlocked traits menu (Too Stronk, Greased Lightning, etc)
- Store monsters still accrue traits too quickly
- Animations/names in the monster pens are still a bit screwey
- There are some shenanigans that occur if you attempt to sell to a client while the game is asking you to release a monster
There will be another update on 6/2. If I can help it I'll do another update inbetween but there's a significant chance I won't be able to. I'm going to try to update the voting features and add sketches ASAP.